In a previous post, I told you about my remembrance tree. Below is a list of trees and what meanings they hold or have held in the past. You can choose any tree and your own intention will be its symbol, but I thought these were interesting.
Apple Tree (zones 4-9)
- symbolizes magic, youth, beauty, and happiness.
Ash Tree (zones 4-9)
- symbolizes sacrifice, sensitivity, and higher awareness.
Aspen Tree (zones 1-7)
- symbolizes determination and overcoming fears and doubts.
Beech Tree (zones 4-9)
- symbolizes tolerance, past knowledge, and softening criticism.
Bonsai Tree (all zones)
- symbolizes harmony, peace, balance, and all that is good.
Birch Tree (zones 3-8)
- symbolizes new beginnings, finding your way, and letting go of the past.
Cedar Tree (zones 6-9)
- symbolizes healing, cleansing, and protection.
Cherry Tree (zones 5-8)
- symbolizes death, rebirth, and new beginnings.
Cypress Tree (zones 6-10)
- symbolizes sacrifice.
Elder Tree (zones 4-9)
- symbolizes birth and death.
Elm Tree (zones 2-6)
- symbolizes strength, will, and determination.
Fir Tree (zones 2-8)
- symbolizes springtime and immortality.
Holly Tree (zones 5-9)
- symbolizes protection, peace, and overcoming anger.
Maple Tree (zones 3-9)
- symbolizes balance and promise.
Oak Tree (zones 5-9)
- symbolizes strength, courage, and fulfillment.
Palm Tree (zones 6-10)
- symbolizes peace, victory, and opportunity.
Pine Tree (zones 4-10)
- symbolizes creativity, life, longevity, and immortality.
Willow Tree (zones 2-9)